Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11 Obviously a day for NEW Beginnings

  I wrote 1-1-11 in my journal this morning and said, "How's that for a date! Four ones. What a date for new beginnings!" My very next thought was With God all things are possible!  I realized that confidence in God's love is the ability to forget about how I look, what I'm going to do about... In fact, it is the ability to NOT worry. The more you trust Him the more you can relax. We don't have to be in control because He is. Live loved this year.
  His exact words to me were, "Confidence in My love for you gives you rest. Consciousness of My love brings relief from evil."
  I said, "Say it again."
  He said, "If you revel in my love you will relax."
  "Again!" I said, like a kid.
   "If you trust My love you will live in peace."
  One more time I asked Him to repeat it.
  "Live loved. Hold the awareness of my love in consciousness."
  What is your evil? Shame? Blame? Worry? Lack of confidence? Trust His love and rest in the confidence that you are loved. (How fitting that 1-1-11 falls on the day He created for rest!)



No comments:

Post a Comment